My thinkings about baking and cooking and cups and saucers and teapots with lovely lids and sugar bowls and working for myself. Finally. At last. Yippee.

Thursday 24 March 2011

We have lovely lovely crockery..




...which we hire out to curious seekers of vintagey fun. My mum, my dad and my grandad collect it for me from wherever they go and some of my customers drop by and gift me crockery that played a bit part in their lives. I love this.

I mix and match a lot, because that's the beauty of old loveliness. Nothing ever seems to jar or to clash and I love when everything is piled up together and all the colours and the patterns play with each other and vie to be the prettiest in the pack.

The tearoom is also for hire - if you might perhaps enjoy a girly night in for an exclusive little party, you'd be very very welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Dadibhais (Bradford) Ltd has been established for over 30 years.We are importers, exporters and wholesale distributors of Catering Equipment, Glassware, Cutlery, Utensils, Cookware, Cleaning Products, Crockery, Tableware, Chef Clothing. We stock all the major brands as well as sourcing and importing our own high quality goods from across the world giving our customers a wide variety of choice and making Dadibhais (Bradford) Ltd the perfect place to find that unique product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fantastic range of modern and classic Crockery, Cleaning Products, Glassware are available at sensible prices to help create that perfect dining experience.

    ReplyDelete